Student Enrollment » Student Enrollment

Student Enrollment

Returning Students--Online Registration Opens: August 1st-17th

Exciting news!! Returning students get to do most of their registration paperwork online!

Parents/guardians, you will need to go to the new Ascender ParentPortal ( and follow the instructions on this document.

New Student Enrollment Opens: August 8th-12th (In Person) 

Please make sure you bring the following when you come to enroll:

  • Certified birth certificate
  • Immunization record (required immunizations)
  • Withdrawal papers from prior school
  • Proof of residency (one of the following that shows your physical address)
         Mortgage papers
         Lease/rental agreement
         Unpaid utility bill
         Bank statement
         Credit card bill
        Tax statement
  • Social security number of child you are enrolling
  • Drivers License of parent/guardian enrolling student 
  • Custody order from divorce or separation papers (if applicable)

Out of District Student Transfers

Students that live outside of the Oglesby ISD District boundaries that would like to transfer to OISD must fill out the New Student Transfer Application and Letter and gain approval before enrolling.

Returning students that live outside of the Oglesby ISD District boundaries must fill out the Returning Student Transfer Application and Letter each year before registering for the new school year.  

** You may print these documents from the links above or pick up copies at the front office.  Once completed, please drop them off at the front office.